They are working on an Graduate program, dont yet know what exactly, but
hopefully it will be ready about the time I would finish so I could
continue on and complete that also.

Just like youve stated their program is very impressive and that is what
attracted me to NU at first.

If anyone is aware of scholorships or grants avail that arent generally
known of, please comment. Also, I am a single father. there are many
things avail for single mothers but Ive found /dev/null for single fathers.

Taber J. Loveless
-= NETstat =-

| This has been a P.L.U.G. mailing. |
|      Don't Fear the Penguin.      |