On Thu, 2006-09-07 at 14:28 -0600, Barry Roberts wrote:
> Only a partial hijack, but I'm considering putting opengroupware.org
> on my server because my server is too slow/small for zimbra.  If
> anybody has any experience with OGo, I would love to hear that as
> well.

We use it at work. I don't like it. Great new features have been "just
around the corner" for too long. The interface is cumbersome. It's
buggy. Sometimes events have to be recreated because ogo decides to
suddenly deny access to them.

Zimbra must be a beast, because ogo sure isn't lightweight.

--
Stuart Jansen              e-mail/jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                           google talk:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

the results." -- Winston Churchill