No apology needed Paul.
I don't take anything said on the internet to heart.
I'm a pretty amicable guy, and I'm sure Stuart is as well.
In fact I would be very surprised if Stuart and I were to meet, if we didn't
end up friends.

Same thing to Stuart.
Emotion is  a very hard thing to convey properly over the internet.
Reading through some of my previous emails, I realize that what I intended
to be funny and humorous could be taken to be abrasive.
For that I'm sorry.

On the other hand Stuart did what anyone in a situation where they were
offended by a medium should do...
He shut off the medium.  In this case it meant moving me to his kill file,
if I were on TV it would have meant either changing the channel or turning
the TV off, etc.

No bad blood, and no hard feelings here.

Sincerely,
Steve