On Jul 16, 2008, at 3:32 PM, Corey Edwards wrote:

On Wed, 2008-07-16 at 17:24 -0400, Daniel C. wrote:
On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 5:07 PM, Kimball Larsen
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Whoah.

I'm neither homosexual, nor do I still live in Utah...

But I *do* use a mac.

Are you trying to insinuate that only homosexuals use Apple products?

Hey man, it's okay. There's nothing wrong with being gay. You can go
ahead and open up to us; this is a safe place.

If you really think that's a funny joke, well then you're a sad, strange
little man and you have my pity.

Corey

/me decides to go back to default state of ignoring PLUG for a while.

- Kimball
http://www.kimballlarsen.com