Daniel C. wrote:
On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 1:16 PM, Wade Preston Shearer
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
UGAF,

I am pleased to announce the formation of a new local users group: The Utah
Apple Users Group

Isn't there already a support group for homosexuals who are stuck in Utah?
I wouldn't say it is a support group for homosexuals. But I can see how someone would get confused seeing a group of people who's idea of an activity is having a pot-luck, complete with green jell-o and mandarin oranges, standing in line to spend money on Steve's latest creation even if they just bought almost the exact same thing a year ago for twice the price. It can be confusing sometimes.
</completely sarcastic remarks>