On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 01:49:24PM -0600, Andrew McNabb wrote:

> I had a very similar problem with Fedora 10.  The problem was that there
> was a missing package dependency.  This is discussed in Red Hat bug
> number 471898.

I may be mixing this up with another Apache problem I had, where I was
unintentionally specifying the SSLCertificateFile/SSLCertificateKeyFile
options in two different files.  I fixed it by putting these directives
inside the VirtualHost rather than at the top level of the file.

--
Andrew McNabb
http://www.mcnabbs.org/andrew/