On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 8:10 AM, Aaron Toponce<aaron.topo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> IMNSHO, Tux is single handedly the worst incarnation of logo in the
> history of mature human creative ingenuity. The GNU logo is a close second.

While I can't say I agree with you about Tux (who isn't technically a
logo; he's a mascot), I am utterly amazed that anyone would find
anything uglier than the GNU logo.

Seriously, with representation like that, no wonder it's taking them
so long to finish the hurd. I'm surprised they can haul themselves out
of bed in the morning if that's what they have to look forward to.

/me steps aside to watch the flame war ensue.

--
Joseph
http://blog.josephhall.com/