On 05/06/2010 11:23 AM, Joseph Hall wrote:
> On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 11:19 AM, Ken Jordan<ken.w.jor...@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Could they use scp instead?
>
> I think you're expecting too much of Alice and Bob. They have a client
> that they like, and they're sticking with it, no matter what we
> recommend.
>
> The world would be so much easier if everyone would hurry and switch
> to Linux, wouldn't it?

I used to help people set up FTP clients, but one day I decided to set
up a simple batch file for my sister.  The batch file calls Cygwin's
rsync, which transfers over ssh.  Now all she has to do is double-click
a desktop icon and wait a few seconds.  She is *much* happier with this
solution than she ever was with any FTP client.

Shane