Matthew Walker wrote:

> I'll admit, I have no ability to send/receive CW, but I do intend to learn.
> Once I can
> start listening in, I'll have a lot more motivation to do so. :)

Did you get any equipment yet?  I was inspired by your original post to
go ahead and take the tests.  I've been wanting to do that for some time
but just hadn't got around to it.  So, I went this last Wednesday and
now I'm official.

Anyway, I'm wondering if there are any good local places to buy radio
equipment.  I'm interested in getting a handheld first.  I searched
around and found a number of different 2/6m and 70cm multiband radios.
Everything on line though.  I guess there is a store in West Jordan but
I haven't found much info on what they carry or if they have a website.

-Dennis
AE7GV