Having had several UPS' fail on me over the years, I can agree with that
statement at it's core.  The problem with it however, is if not UPS (battery
tech), then what?  Unfortunately, there aren't many viable options available
out there today (short of having a diesel generating on standby next to your
garage).

ty|er.

In closing, Provo Power sucks!  That is all.