On 09/27/2010 01:52 PM, Alan Young wrote:
> That said, if you pay a year in advance you get some extra diskspace
> (I think that's still good) plus they knock of a small percentage the
> further in advance you pay for it.

I do this and think it's worth it.  Works out to maybe $18 a month when
you pay for a year at a time.  I can't quite remember.  But I like
Linode so much I don't care.  I recently came back to Linode after
spending some time at unixshell.  Linode's support is better.  Caker
rocks (does he still hang out on IRC answering customer questions like
he used to?).