On Tue, 2010-11-16 at 16:48 +0000, alpheus.mad...@juno.com wrote:
> But in any case, there *is* a movement to create the Smart Grid,
> and it *does* include means to control our appliances.  To what
> extent it becomes a part of our lives, remains to be seen.

It's worse that you think. Do you realize that in addition to
fluoridating water, why, there are studies underway to fluoridate salt,
flour, fruit juices, soup, sugar, milk... ice cream.

It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced
into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual.
Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie
works.