This is my first post to the group, although I have been following it
for some time.

Westhost has been expanding and is currently looking for 1 junior level
(0-3 years experience) and possibly 1 mid level Linux Admin (3-6 years
experience). Previous web hosting experience is a bonus, but is not
required. Salary is negotiable depending on experience.

Job duties include, but are not limited to:

1. Xen, KVM, Sphera, and Open VZ virtualization administration.
2. OS-level networking configuration and troubleshooting.
3. System performance troubleshooting and tuning.
4. System security troubleshooting and tuning. (OS, application,
network, etc.)
4. Cpanel, Bind, Exim, Apache, MySQL administration and performance tuning.
5. Experience with R1soft backup systems beneficial, but not required.
6. Ability to configure automated installations.
7. Scripting ability in BASH, Perl, or Python helpful.
8. Willing to take direct escalation of customer-impacting issues.
9. Willing to participate in 24x7 on-call rotation.
10. Willing to work 2nd or 3rd shift if needed.

Contact me off list for more details or to submit a resume.

--Henry