On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 2:14 AM, Henry Paul <he...@paulfam.com> wrote:
> This is my first post to the group, although I have been following it
> for some time.
>
> Westhost has been expanding and is currently looking for 1 junior level
> (0-3 years experience) and possibly 1 mid level Linux Admin (3-6 years
> experience). Previous web hosting experience is a bonus, but is not
> required. Salary is negotiable depending on experience.

<snip>

Henry,

What is your timeline for filling these positions?  I'm currently in
Iraq but I'll be returning to Utah sometime in May, and should be
available to start work in June or July.  I have experience with
general sysadmin tasks (including the LAMP stack), troubleshooting and
technical support, and I'm comfortable with a 24/7 operations schedule
and willing to work varying shifts.  (Here in Iraq I work from
midnight until noon every day of the week with no time off.)

-Dan Crookston