On 09/12/2011 09:57 PM, Daniel C. wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 9:06 PM, S. Dale Morrey<sdalemor...@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> It's the LDS church.  Looks like they still haven't filled my old position.
> I always wonder how they get away with this kind of hiring practice.
> I guess if you're a religion you can?
>
> /*
> Don't fear the penguin.
> */
I don't really see what the big deal is. Is there a company out there
that will let you work for them if you are NOT in good standing with
them? Last time I checked, pretty much every company has an employee
code of conduct to follow. I fail to see the difference between this
requirement and a background check, credit check, or drug test...

That's just my 2 cents, maybe a little more with inflation.

--Henry