On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 10:10 PM, S. Dale Morrey <sdalemor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Again, I'm not trying to sound like a jerk but the job description is
> vague, the requirements unclear and the pay seems well below the
> market average for entry level.  If you can clear any or all of these
> up you'll find better qualified candidates much quicker.

Clearly this is targeting a student (or someone at the start of their
career). Listen to the tone of the offer:

"based on your abilities and experience"
"you’ll learn industry best practices"
"can accommodate school"
"working knowledge"

We don't have to blast every job offer that comes across this list. If
you don't like it, don't apply. But don't presume to know what's best
for everyone on the list.

Some of us had to learn everything on our own when starting; I would
have *loved* that exposure as a student preparing to graduate. As a
bonus, it pays much better than most on-campus jobs.

Finally, have some confidence in the job market. It will make
adjustments if needed.

Gabe