On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 11:33, Spencer Gibb <spudg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> http://blog.chromium.org/2011/06/introducing-non-admin-chrome-frame.html
>
> Assuming you want to break you companies policies.
>
> Spencer

Altiris is watching me. I would get an "uninstall or be fired" e-mail
within 3 minutes of installing Chrome or Chrome Frame. If a company wants
you to stay on IE6, they can make sure you stay on IE6. My only path to
sanity was to work within their boundaries and get myself approved to use
VMWare Workstation and run Linux with that. I spend 95% of my day in a VM.
What keeps me here, you might ask? I haven't found a company yet that is
OSS friendly and willing to compensate nearly as much, so I live with being
the redheaded stepchild.