On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 6:41 PM, Daniel Fussell <dfuss...@byu.edu> wrote:
> I've regressed to a morphed version of the
> Microsoft-Centric Development Paradigm(tm) of the previous 2 decades; I
> call it "Doesn't work on IE?  Sucks to be you!"

It's true.  When I did support for a web hosting company I figured it
made sense (in a Microsoft sort of way) that Frontpage websites looked
fine in IE but looked weird in other browsers, but I always laughed
when people called in wondering why their MS Publisher built site
worked fine in other browsers but not in IE.  Even MS couldn't get
their site tools to work with multiple browsers.

-John