Some of the companies and laptops with negative reviews in this post are
interesting to me. I've owned and loved many of them. I've noticed this
since I bought a Packard Bell back in '94 or so. My friends bashed the
company and the product, but it worked great for me. I was even able to
install a new modem despite them being sure it would never work. I wonder
if it has to do with the user, a bad factory run, or fate. Maybe I'm just
lucky.