I've been reading these posts and am glad that the truth is coming out about
our government.  It gives me hope.

I have to ask if the Tea Party was right and once they get into government they
try to correct the gov, what is wrong with that?

Are you saying we still need some level of evasiveness, over taxing,
redistribution of wealth, the nanny state mentality?

Simply the Tea Party is about smaller gov, less intrusive gov, less taxes, God
given freedom, the rule of law (U.S.Constitution), and being self-reliant.

The Bible says if you do not work you do not eat.
2 Thessalonians 3:10New International Version (NIV)
10 For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: “The one who is
unwilling to work shall not eat.”

This is willful laziness not someone falling on hard times.  In the case of a
hardworking person who find them self down on their luck, it is the community
that is supposed to help, not the government.

How did America become so great when we had a much smaller Gov? Now that we
have a huge Gov we are having great difficulty at every level.  The only ones
who benefit from all this is the lawyers.

Keith Smith