On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 1:45 PM, Ken Jordan <ken.w.jor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can someone in the current conversation relate this back to the original
> topic or branch it off to another thread? I'm still interested in the
> government security topic and in what everyone thinks is the extent of a
> person's responsibility as a citizen in this area. But I don't care to be a
> part of conversation on marriage.

To me it sounded like most everyone agreed regarding the original topic.
Do you have a different opinion?  I'd love to hear it.

It was Nathan England who first brought God into this conversation, followed by
keith smith who decided to start sharing opinions about marriage, and
everything else.
Give them the large OT/Troll stamps.  :)  Hehe, just another day on PLUG.