On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 1:41 PM, keith smith <klsmith2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Can someone list the "ethical source[s]" - because I think God through
His scripture is the only source.

> What are the sources others subscribe to?

>From wikipedia <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanism#Secular_humanism>:

"Humanism is a democratic and ethical life stance, which affirms that human
beings have the right and responsibility to give meaning and shape to their
own lives. It stands for the building of a more humane society through an
ethic based on human and other natural values in the spirit of reason and
free inquiry through human capabilities. It is not theistic, and it does
not accept supernatural views of reality."