So all this interesting religious dribble from one guy who decided to rat
out the NSA.  Who's right, who's wrong, who's got a better concept of what
is ACTUALLY going on.  All of this is conclusive of the fact that we all
live our little lives (myself included), with no REAL understanding of the
big picture.  Sure, we have our little pictures based on a reality
construct of our close-knit environment - do we REALLY care what's going on
with child soldiers in Africa - or just pay it lip service?

Now, to tie it all together - regardless of religious affinity, we are all
in the same boat.  It appears that the "bigger" picture that is being
painted "for us" whether it be by GOD, the DEVIL or Snowden's internal
interpretation of his constitutional duty with his country/state.  If
Snowden is gay married, straight, or Jesus is black is irrelevant - The
pallid truth is that many of us have kids who are going to have whatever
picture is being painted thrust upon them whether they like it or not.

Do we have the luxury to dote upon the rewards of heaven and have this all
distract us from what is ACTUALLY going on?

I could care less about the bible's rightness or wrongness, Jesus or
Mohammad.  Perhaps what we should care about is what can we do as fathers,
mothers brothers and sisters with what appears to be a blatant violation of
our constitutional rights?

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 3:35 PM, Charles Curley <
charlescur...@charlescurley.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 10 Jun 2013 15:18:08 -0600
> Joel Finlinson <j...@finlinson.net> wrote:
>
> >    I don't subscribe to the philosophy of 1000 monkeys pounding on
> > 1000 keyboards to create MS Windows.  Which is not unlike the big
> > bang theory, right?
>
> I've seen the source code for Windows. The thousand monkey hypothesis
> has its attractions.
>
> --
>
> Charles Curley                  /"\    ASCII Ribbon Campaign
> Looking for fine software       \ /    Respect for open standards
> and/or writing?                  X     No HTML/RTF in email
> http://www.charlescurley.com    / \    No M$ Word docs in email
>
> Key fingerprint = CE5C 6645 A45A 64E4 94C0  809C FFF6 4C48 4ECD DFDB
>
> /*
> Don't fear the penguin.
> */

-- Matthew Frederico