It's called conduit
I don't do this because I don't enjoy drilling

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and

The sender is not responsible for anything he mentioned in this e-mail. Please
take his words at your own risk.