>From personal experience wiring my house with cat6--Cat6 was actually
cheaper than cat5e for me.  Also, you don't want to put more than 4 of them
next to each other in a conduit or you will get crosstalk between the wires
when they're all active.
Also, don't cut any of them longer than about 20meters, 'cause the packet
loss can get so bad that your ARP requests to your router won't always go
through.

--
Todd Millecam