On 10/21/13 21:59, Tod Hansmann wrote:

On 10/21/2013 8:42 PM, John D Jones III wrote:

I was more going for what one might do to find suitable places to donate
this hardware to "the cause" of someone doing something with it that the
trash heap would not.  Basically, I can dispose of it, or send it
somewhere else.  What "somewhere else" do we suggest? Either way, it
will not be in my possession at the end of it.

-Tod Hansmann

OIC, lol yea, I have no need for any more old hardware... my wife already wants to kill me with like 40+ systems strewn about my domicillary :-P
--
Thanks,
John D Jones III