On 01/12/2014 09:43 PM, S. Dale Morrey wrote:
No it's just supposed to send from the website.  The destination is the
hosted provider I mentioned earlier.

I ran into this in reverse recently. I'm hosting the email and the website is hosted by the people who developed it. They were trying to send an email to the people who the site is for and kept getting their mail sent back to them, since their server didn't have those usernames. I was contacted because they thought it was an error on my side with my server bouncing the emails back. So at least you realized it was your configuration and you didn't contact the admin of the proper email server :)

Kyle