No solo desks to my knowledge, and I think the storage / locker situation
is pretty grim, but there is plenty of space and good internet, so I think
it is worth checking out. I don't think they have a website. The closest
thing is probably this facebook page -- I know that probably doesn't
inspire confidence. Could be worth checking out though, I've been meeting
there biweekly and there seems to be a fair amount of foot traffic, so if
you are into a quiet workspace it wouldn't work very well.