On Sep 30, 2014 8:26 AM, "Tod Hansmann" <plug....@todandlorna.com> wrote:

> Look at Brother for your needs.  I've never seen a Brother people weren't
> still happy with years later, though I'm sure they're out there.  They're
> probably the best bang for your buck in most categories, and a couple MFPs
> of theirs have treated my various employers' well over the years.  I hope
> they have something you'll be satisfied with in your requirements.

Yeah, I have a Brother color laser MFC and it works great. I haven't
actually used it from Linux much as I rarely print anything myself, but it
has built-in WiFi and auto-discovery via mDNS, and I think I have printed
from Linux before.

If you are not printing color very regularly, I would strongly suggest a
laser, as you don't get dried ink issues and never have to run ink-wasting
cleaning cycles. I realize they work great for some, but I hate ink-jet
printers with a passion.