We have a Brother MFC 9560CDW - got it at costco online.

Copy/Fax/Scan, color laser, duplex, bed and sheet fed scanner, usb print/scan, copier, wifi enabled, only 1 paper tray, custom sheet feeder, we only use Linux and android in our house (drivers are just great), you actually can use brscan to tell the scanner to use the adf.

Cartridge prices are reasonable.

Paul