On 02/06/2015 09:49 AM, Tod Hansmann wrote:
Holy hell, all those PHP submitted talks, yet no other language goes
noticeably far into double digits (Javascript is the only noted contender,
actually, which goes with the PHP anyway).

The PHP community is over-represented because I've combined the SkiPHP Conference in with OpenWest this year. Because of that, we got a LOT of out-of-town speakers to submit.

It is true that the PHP community is pretty responsive to CFPs, though.

If anybody wants to talk about Ruby, we don't have a single talk from their community.

Other than Ruby, though, I think we have enough to fill the tracks we'll have. The Java community is a little different, and I expect their UG leader to coerce a couple more talks out of their UG.

Steve