On Wed, Dec 23, 2015 at 2:18 PM, Jonathan Duncan <
jonat...@bluesunhosting.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 23, 2015 at 1:00 PM, Chris Wood <ch...@tincreek.com> wrote:
>

> > I have a Ubiquiti EdgeRouter Lite that has 1 gb routing capability.
> > Major configurability (I'm sure that's a word) but not as oriented for
> > 'ease-of-use' (e.g. you have to configure it for NAT/firewall yourself
> > or find a config online to upload).
> >

> I have see Ubituiti. We got one at work and I was messing around with it.
> Definitely not an intuitive interface, but there seemed to be plenty of
> information on the googlez to help get it working.

The Ubiquiti is nice, very powerful, very efficient especially at the price
point.    I would also recommend any actual Cisco equipment you can get
second-hand, though you'll be more limited in what you can do with it
out-of-box because of their licensing (it appears in odd ways).  I
personally have a Mikrotik that does great, but it's a higher-end one.
It's not as efficient as the Ubiquiti, but it's good.

-Tod Hansmann
Problem Solver
www.phonejanitor.com
801-618-0059