drafted earlier, sending now: a third recommendation for Ubiquity

Check out Ubiquity UniFi AP.

Get a few of those and then just turn the WiFi off on your existing router
and use it in gigabit wired mode only.

Very simple setup if you already have ethernet jacks (or if your phone
jacks use CAT 5e, like most newer homes use).

AJ ONeal
https://coolaj86.com