On Sat, Mar 31, 2018, 17:13 Brian J. Rogers <captbrog...@gmail.com> wrote:

> How does everyone that recommend Ubiquity feel about having it connected to
> a remote system for configuration? Perhaps I misunderstood the website, but
> it looks like in order to configure anything you must login to their
> website.

Its not required. I have the software running in a docker container on a
server downstairs but I've seen people just use it on their laptop. You can
also buy a small device that runs the software.

The remote administration tool is cool but it seems more like something an
IT team would use to manage multiple networks. For home use, it's not
necessary.