Thus said John Shaver on Tue, 18 Sep 2018 13:38:52 -0700:

> It would  be great if  we could have all  Subjects on emails  from the
> list be prefixed  with [PLUG], or something, so it  would be easier to
> see, at  a glance, that a  particular message came through  this list.
> It's  a little  confusing when  someone  you email  regularly sends  a
> message to  the list  but you  think they're  asking you  something at
> first.

Is this  a problem only for  Gmail? I use  an email client that  is much
older than Gmail and I've never once been confused about emails that are
sent via mailing list and emails that are sent directly to me.

Doesn't Gmail have the ability to filter emails? Or tag them?

Andy
--
TAI64 timestamp: 400000005ba1ac57