Thus said Chris on Tue, 18 Sep 2018 21:19:14 -0600:

> It appears  to me  that the  mailing list  software is  already trying
> pretty hard -- maybe a bit *too* hard  :-) -- to give us much on which
> to filter.  Or does  everyone not  receive all  of these  headers (and
> more!) with every message?

Yes, every  message contains those  headers and they are  perfectly fine
for identifying mailing list messages.  Let's hope that the Subject also
doesn't need modification to help people identify list mails vs personal
emails---it just clutters Subject lists.

Andy
--
TAI64 timestamp: 400000005ba2e502