While I sympathize in your pain over losing a cherished username on github,
I reject your proposed solution.

The current owner of that username on github is *not* a spammer.  There is
no content on the profile, repos, etc. that shows spamming like behavior.
Therefore reporting this user as a spammer is dishonest and likely won't
have an effect.  A moderator will take a look at the account and see no
spamming and ignore the reports.

Additionally, starting a mob campaign to abuse the "Report User" function
is unethical.  You should use proper channels to get support from Github.

The current profile shows the account was created March 9, 2019.  If your
account was hacked then deleted so the new owner could start over, then you
have a good clear case for Github support to reclaim your username.

While I won't abuse a "Report User" function to make a false statement
about spamming, I *do* wish you luck in your support case to reclaim your
old username.

--lonnie