According to official documentation (
https://help.github.com/en/articles/what-happens-when-i-change-my-username),
the behavior you described is exactly what is expected and *allowed*.

"After changing your username, your old username becomes available for
anyone else to claim."

There is no indication that the new owner of the username is doing anything
malicious.  No repositories have been created to highjack yours.
The action is disruptive, of course, however it is explicitly allowed by
Github.  This means that using abuse reporting systems for this user are
inappropriate.

Worse yet, your attempt to start a mob campaign to *harass* Github and/or
the new owner of the username is still very unethical.  Everything that
happened follows proper Github procedures and policies.  If you want to
effect a change to those policies, contacting Github using appropriate
channels (https://github.com/contact) will more likely, and more ethically
achieve your desired outcome.

I still reject your request based on both efficacious and ethical grounds.
If you want assistance in lobbying Github to change their policies through
proper and more ethical means, I would be open to those kinds of requests.

I sympathize with your predicament with the loss of your old username/brand
on Github.  It is incredibly unfortunate.