Quoting Bruce Hartley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Thanks a lot to KDF, this for me is the best plugin ever created.
> This should definitely make it into the core code.

more than welcome.

I expect something like it will at some point. It is always easier to do it with
a plugin when the functions are something that a plugin is perfectly capable of
doing.  There are a few requests filed that would probably also make good
functions for this feature.

> Also a player I am setting up at my parents, will mainly be used for
> random playing and the delays on startup of a huge playlist would not
> be acceptable to them.

This was exactly why I created it.  It is not fancy, but its quick :)

its good to know it will be well-used.
-kdf