Sounds good, I'll look forward to trying it out!

I've not tried the 0.9.1 version with the multiple logins yet, though I
can see it how it might be useful (right now my lastfm profile is being
filled up with my kids' "Elbow", I'm having to make sure I play plenty
of Pink Floyd to stay ahead!!)

Worth noting that the standalone LastFM player isn't entirely
successful at recovering from interruptions, either.

My wife will be very pleased if this gets really stable, and as we all
know that's worth a lot (like permission to buy a new SB3...)

Ceejay

--
ceejay