Thanks for the feedback!  I'll add the stuff about CSV_XS and the  cli
port to the docs.  I hadn't realised I was running on a non-default
port.  Maybe it's changed since I started using SlimServer.

I've noticed that my version appears to have stopped working over the
last couple of days, but I haven't had time to work out why yet.
However, please be warned: I think the modem might answer the call if
SlimServer isn't running!  Again, I haven't had time to look into this
properly yet, but it's a nasty bug if it's true!

Max

malsbury Wrote:
> Max,
>
> I got everything up and running with just a few tweaks. Here they are
> incase anyone else has similar problems.
>
> Server OS: CentOS 4.1 (Redhat Based)
> SlimServer: v.6.2.1
> Clients: SliMP3's Only
> CallerID: United States
>
> First I needed to install Text::CSV_XS as it is not part of the
> standard CentOS distro. I did using the following command: >
Code:
--------------------
--------------------
> > Next, it was having trouble connecting to the server when I tested the
> script.  I noticed that you have a non-defualt port setup on your
> system (9023). I changed it to the Slim defualt of 9090 and the test
> displayed fine.
>
> Setting up mgetty and inittab:
>
> Entry for /etc/mgetty+sendfax/mgetty.config:>
Code:
--------------------
--------------------
> > Entry for /ect/inittab:>
Code:

--
max.spicer

The wild things roared their terrible roars and gnashed their terrible
teeth
and rolled their terrible eyes and showed their terrible claws
but Max stepped into his private boat and waved good-bye