hickinbottoms wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce that after about a year of development my plugin
> that provides a much faster and more convenient form of searching with
> the Squeezebox remote is now available. I call this the 'Lazy Search
> Music' plugin.

Great plugin! I was just thinking the other day about how difficult it
is to search via the remote. Not the end of the world or anything, but
much more difficult than entering an SMS message on my cell phone.

Between this and the SlimServMon Konfabulator Widget (not to mention the
folks who work on skins, not to mention the AlienBBC guys, and oh yeah,
my new favorite screen saver, SuperDateTime), well it's very impressive,
all this effort, and it's much appreciated.

SBB