waldy Wrote:
> I put T3:23:respawn:/sbin/mgetty -x0 -n 2 -s 57600 ttyS1 in inittab file
> then telinit -q the incoming calls are ignored and the debug file is not
> updated.Waldy,

I think I was having a similar problem when I first was setting up Max
great callerid plugin.  I was installing it on a CentOS distro which is
RedHat based like you Fedora system.

I ended up changing the inittab line a little:
Code:

  # Put a getty on a modem line to monitor after two rings.
  #
  S1:2345:respawn:/sbin/mgetty -x0 -n 2 -s 57600 ttyS1
You can read my full install instructions/experiences in this post:

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpost.php?p=63114&postcount=5

--Tom Malsbury

--
malsbury