Doh!  I'd completely forgotten that Redhat uses runlevel 5 for graphical
startups.  I'll change my docs accordingly.

waldy: Let me know if this sorts you out.

Thanks,

Max

--
max.spicer

The wild things roared their terrible roars and gnashed their terrible
teeth
and rolled their terrible eyes and showed their terrible claws
but Max stepped into his private boat and waved good-bye