w42 Wrote:
> Greg,
> Just noticed that the Celsius Temperature display was broken. (39 is a
> bit warm for December in my part of the globe *gg*)
>
> In the FtoC routine you've got the conversion 'commented' ?
> Removing the comment worked for me, question is: does that break
> something else ?
>
> sub FtoC {
>       my $temp = shift;
>
>       #$temp = ($temp-32)*5/9;
>       $temp = int($temp + .5 * ($temp <=> 0)); #Funky round
>
>       return $temp;
> }

Ooops.  Not sure when/why I did that.  You're absolutely right though,
removing the "#" should fix it.
w42 Wrote:
> PS: 2000+ lines of perl: respect ;-)
Yeah it just continues to grow.  Who knew a while back when I was bored
at work one day, started browsing other plug-in code, decided to
dive-in, learn perl, and create a plug-in now used by quite a few
people all over the world...

-Greg

--
GoCubs