Maditude Wrote:
> I made a slight change to my copy of the 4.0 SuperDateTime plugin, which
> makes it function more like I wanted it to, thought I'd mention it, in
> case anyone else wanted to...
>
> @WETdisplayItems = ();
> #see if I can make avoid the extra-verbose stuff...
> # by simply commenting out some stuff.
> #push(@WETdisplayItems, $forecastDescs[0]);
> #push(@WETdisplayItems, $forecastDescs[1]);
> #push(@WETdisplayItems, $forecastDescs[2]);
>
> The up/down buttons on the remote (hadn't noticed that they did
> anything before) now just cycle through the mini forecast:
>
> 1) WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2005
> 2) CURRENTLY: SNOW
> 3) TONIGHT: SNOW SHOWER - LOW 26
> 4) TOMORROW: SNOW SHOWER - HIGH 28
> 5) TOMORROW NIGHT: SNOW SHOWER - LOW 17
>
> And the bottom line just displays the time/temps, which is what I
> wanted.  Still, I think sometimes I'd like to display the full-text
> forecast (with a 6th "up" button press, perhaps)

You can accomplish the same effect by setting the long forecast maximum
lengths to 0 in the server plugin settings (last 2 settings).

If you arn't using the scores functionality you can set the inactive
game display setting to an extremely high number.  This would allow you
to view the long descriptions via the left/right buttons...

-Greg

--
GoCubs