jmpage2 Wrote:
> James,
>
> 1.  Kindly ask the SlimScrobbler people and/or the Last.FM folks to
> include a link to YOUR plugin and an explanation that BOTH plugins are
> needed to actually accomplish music playback with Last.FM service on
> the Squeezebox.

JM,

I don't disagree with you that things can always be made clearer but as
far as I recall, both LastFM and Slimscrobbler to provide such links and
explanation. I  can't access LastFM from work, but here is the
Slimscrobbler reference:

"If you want to listen to Last.FM internet radio through your
Squeezebox, then you also need James Craig's Last.FM plugin [linked] -
and very good it is too."

http://slimscrobbler.sourceforge.net/

I believe the same page is linked from the LastFM site.

--
Siduhe