jmpage2 Wrote:
>  You do NOT control the last.fm feed from your PC (at least not that I
> can figure out, all that happens if I run the pc client and SB at the
> same time is the SB gets confused and gets no audio output).

Yes, don't use the 'official' LastFM player at the same time as the
plugin. That would get messy!

The LastFM plugin has a page in the SlimServer web interface, under
Internet Radio (or in the drop-down menu found in some skins).

This is probably a much better place to start playing with the plugin,
it's much clearer what is going on and what options you have.

James

--
James