>If the SQL limit is lower than the web interface limit, the playlist
>may not be filled until a number of tracks has been played.
>If the SQL limit is higher than the web interface limit, it will just
>return the first xxx tracks.
I was wondering if that would affect the randomness of the tracks in the
playlist.  eg. If I had 12 tracks that matched the SQL Query, and the server
was configured to list 8 upcoming tracks, but the query was limited to return
10 records.

It hardly matters though, as my queries have a much larger population set to
choose from ;)

Phil