glen66 Wrote:
> One little problem, on certain tracks, when I select them and press
> play, I get a different track to the one I've selected. It's always
> the same track as well.

Oh dear!

I don't think I've heard of anything quite like that. The closest I
know of is when you're playing an album that has a name the same as
another album, as SlimServer will assume the tracks from both albums
actually belong to the same album. Is that what you're getting? If not,
read on...

Which version are you using? I'm not sure that would be relevant unless
it's a really old one, but it might help me.

Can you describe the steps you go through to get this problem? Ie
something like: select "album/track/artist" search, enter three search
characters, wait two seconds, see x results, scroll down, press play.
I'm keen to know exactly what you did with the remote to get there, you
see.

Assuming it's a track search, when you play that track is the one you
get one with the same name (or very similar), or totally different?

You definitely shouldn't be getting that behaviour, though (unless it's
the same album name problem mentioned at the top - and then there's a
workaround if that's what you've got).

Stuart

--
hickinbottoms

Stuart
-"Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after
- with Lazy Searching!"-